Saturday, March 5, 2016

PATSY CLINE - PORTRAIT OF PATSY



1. - GOT A LOT OF RHYTHM IN MY SOUL
2. - I CRIED ALL THE WAY TO THE ALTAR
3. - STOP THE WORLD
4. - JUST OUT OF REACH
5. - THERE HE GOES
6. - LET THE TEARDROPS FALL
7. - I'M BLUE AGAIN
8. - LIFE'S RAILWAY TO HEAVEN
9. - JUST A CLOSER WALK WITH THEE
10. - LOVE ME, LOVE ME, HONEY DO
11. - THE HEART YOU BREAK
12. - FINGERPRINTS
13. - DON'T EVER LEAVE ME AGAIN
14. - TRY AGAIN
15. - AIN'T NO WHEELS ON THIS SHIP
16. - I CAN'T FORGET YOU
17. - A POOR MAN'S ROSES
18. - COME ON IN (And Make Yourself At Home)
19. - DEAR GOD
20. - TODAY, TOMORROW, AND FOREVER
21. - HONKY TONK MERRY-GO-ROUND
22. - I LOVE YOU HONEY
23. - YES, I UNDERSTAND
24. - HE WILL DO FOR YOU
25. - IF I COULD STAY ASLEEP
26. - HIDIN' OUT
27. - CRY NOT FOR ME
28. - STOP, LOOK, AND LISTEN.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for Patsy, I have a 12 track version and none of the tracks appear here so great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The 12 track album you have is a Decca lp. This is a 1969 Record Club comp of 28 of her Four Star sides, recorded before she ever got famous.

      Delete
  2. THANK FOR PATSY I LOVE COUNTRY MUSIC. YOUR BLOG IS EXCELENT MR MEADOWLKARK

    ReplyDelete